HR Geckos offers effective training programs tailored to your business:
- Instructor-Led, In-Person Workshops
- Web Conferences/Webinars
- On-Demand Video Learning Sessions
Training And Development Programs
At HR Geckos, we always have something new in the works. From new programs designed to boost you and your business’ success, to resources to help you understand your market and sound business practices that help you focus on what you do best. Our team of experienced facilitators includes employment attorneys, organizational development practitioners, executive coaches, motivational speakers, college professors, and human resource practitioners.
HR Training Programs
- Human Resources Boot Camp – Get an introduction to basic human resources concepts that all managers and supervisors can use.
- Employee Interviewing and Selection
- Organization-wide Technology Update Refresher Training
- Form I-9 Compliance and Audit Best Practices
- Wage & Hour Laws that Every Manager Needs to Know
- HR Recordkeeping How-To’s
- Crafting Effective Performance Appraisal Systems
- Diversity and Inclusion in Hiring Practices
- On-Boarding – Training New Employees (tailored to the organization)
Business Development Programs
Business development skills aren’t just needed for large corporations – these skills are needed in the small business world as well. As a growing business, having access to a working knowledge of small business branding, as well as specific skills in small business marketing and small business administration will give you that competitive edge over other small businesses in your industry.
Professional Development Programs
Leadership development programs are tools for grooming future leaders for your organization. Investing in each of your workers is beneficial to the whole organization and can boost the bottom line. Also, research from the Center for Creative Leadership finds that it’s increasingly important for company leaders to take charge of their own learning. Plus, your promotion of professional development training to employees will be more impactful if it’s clear that you practice what you preach.
- First Time Supervisor Training
- Conflict Resolution & Managing Disagreement at Work
- How to Have Difficult Conversations with Employees
- Leader as Coach: Keys to Unlocking Employee Potential
- Conducting Effective Performance Appraisals
- Project Management 101